- BadMouth / Webcomic / 2015-Present
An ongoing comic posting pages 1-3 times a week.
- The Myth About Myths / 2014-Present
A series of visual dictionary zines that take the original myths and re-explain them in a short and humouristic way. First installment (Greek Mythology) to be completed in 2017.
- VVV Trilogy / Illustrated Novels / 2010-Present
A trilogy of novels (Violins, Violas, Violoncellos) that can be read in any which order the reader chooses. Successfully Funded on Kickstarter: November 2016.
- Freelance Illustrator / Accursed Tales, Kenney Broadway / 2016
I created the sketches and Ink-work for 9 comic pages and 1 cover page for a memory-sequence for a character in the Accursed Tales webcomic.
- Freelance Animator / Arizona O’Neill / 2015
I animated 10 seconds of animation and a credits sequence for the short film: Father’s Day.
- Freelance Illustrator / McKay and Gray Publications / 2015
I sketched and inked 4 spot illustrations for a short story in the September 2015 edition of the Running Bunny (an LGBT+ Fiction e-zine).
- Real Drama Real Action Real Mettaton Fanzine 2016
- Fantoche Film Festival (for The Suitcase) 2015 — Baden, Switzerland
- Ottawa International Animation Festival (for Quirk) 2013 — Ottawa, Canada
- Young Ones Exhibition 2010 — Montreal, Canada
- Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema 2011-2015
Bachelors in Fine Arts, Major in Film Animation.
Practical: Illustration, Comics, Inking, Storyboarding, Animation, Novel Writing, Script writing (screenplay)
Digital: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, TVPaint, Scrivener, Adobe After Effects